When I first came across this living room, I immediately had hearts in my eyes. The differing layers, mixtures of elements, and convergences of several different design styles were evidence of an extremely skilled designer. It reminded me of another beautifully executed eclectic living room that I featured recently. As I dug into a few articles looking for the designer, I chuckled to myself whenever I came across the mastermind behind this room. It was none other than Nate Berkus. I can’t tell you how many times I have come across a stunningly designed space only to see that Nate Berkus was the creator of it. Don’t even get me started on his line for Target………..and I just spent 15 minutes in the middle of writing this post to drool over all of the pieces in that collection. Don’t click that link if you want to be a productive member of society today. Here are a round-up of items that can help you pretend you are a mastermind, too.
- Couch // Overstock – I’m digging the style of this couch and that it only has two back cushions.
- Joshua Tree // Etsy – The most dramatic part of this room is definitely the Joshua Tree prints. This link is a digital download for $6. Have Office Depot or Staples print it for you for a few more bucks. Then pop it in a frame and voila. Drama for your walls on the cheap.
- Coffee table // Overstock – This table adds a modern touch to the room. See more options below.
- Orbs // One Kings Lane – Fitting decor for the coffee table, or any where you please.
- Chair // Target – This chair looks so cozy and elegant. Interesting juxtaposition next to two large pictures of the desert.
- Pillows // Home Depot – Simple brown pillows to complement the decor.
- Rug // Overstock – I have A Thing for striped rugs. Specifically black and white or gray and white striped rugs. I WANT IT. Nate Berkus brilliantly layers it over a larger jute rug for more warmth.
- Pig // Amazon – And the winner of the most unexpected item in this room goes to this ham.
- Chairs // Kohl’s – I’m trying not to use the word ‘love’ as much since in every post I basically ‘love’ everything. But, I seriously love these chairs. I promise I won’t love anything else in this post (even though I love it all which is why I did this round-up!).
- Lamp // Kohl’s – A pretty floor lamp that works well with all of the differing styles in the room.
- Pillow // Wayfair – Introducing a scrolling motif pattern into the room with this pillow.
- Binoculars // World Market – Interesting decor to mix into the eclectic room. These are just cool. Period.
- Round table // Target – I like that this room is broken into different sections. This table serves as a slightly separate area, and keeps with the eclectic vibe.
- Ottoman // Bed Bath & Beyond – This stylish little ottoman emulates the originals.
Per usual, I fell down a rabbit hole when it came to looking at gold and brass tables. Here are some more options if you like looking at them too. *fist bump*