It’s everyone’s favorite girl crush! I have yet to meet someone who doesn’t like Jennifer Lawrence. Do those people exist? From her incredible acting abilities to her hilarity to her shunning of social media (I’m not the biggest fan of social media myself), it’s hard not to like her. However, I have to admit that as big a fan I am, I’m not always wowed by her style choices (exhibits a, b, c, d). We can’t be perfect all the time. I feel a little disloyal even stating that. But! There’s always a but. When Jennifer Lawrence is on, Jennifer Lawrence is on. She’s had several great looks on her current movie tour for hew new film, Passengers. In the look above at the Seoul premier, she (or probably her stylist) nailed it in Cinq à Sept. Get a similar look below for less!
- Top – Bringing the black lace in J. Law’s skirt up top. Here’s a crop top version like the original if you have the bod and confidence for it.
- Skirt – This rose gold skirt emulates Jennifer’s. Minus the $450+ price tag.
- Earrings – Studs can be understated, but these bring a little drama while not competing with the lace top.
- Ring – This ring complements the tres feminine look.
- Purse – I always wonder who has a celebrity’s purse while they’re doing the red carpet thing.
- Shoes – I can’t decide if I like Jennifer Lawrence’s lucite heels or not. Part of me wants to, but eh. I do, however, like these pumps.
- Ring – Another fun little detail that complements the other jewelry.
Here are six other pretty in pink midi skirts perfect for the office, shopping, date night, or any activity in between: