This girl is everywhere. You open a magazine, there she is modeling Stuart Weitzman boots. You turn on the TV, there she is hosting the AMAs. You open up Instagram, there she is hanging out with the Taylor Swift squad. Gigi Hadid recently appeared on Jimmy Fallon wearing this glamorous get up. You can never go wrong with an LBD, leopard, and strappy heels. However, there is absolutely no way I’d wear a duster that trailed the sidewalks of L.A. Y’all, I cringe just looking at it. The germs! Other than that, Gigi proves why she’s the current It Girl with this look.
- Little Black Dress – Hard to go wrong with this silhouette and that slit.
- Duster – This duster emulates Gigi Hadid’s Roberto Cavalli version.
- Purse – I am totally digging the chain handle on this purse. And it’s currently half off!
- Earrings – I own these and wear them constantly. And by constantly I mean when I’m looking homeless with no makeup and in workout clothes (that I didn’t work out in) and need to run to the store for coffee creamer. I simply pop on my Kate Spade studs, dark sunglasses, and throw my hair in a messy bun and voila! I’m acceptable(ish) for public exposure.
- Heels – Fierce. There is no other way to describe these babies.
- Necklace – Gigi’s delicate necklace completely softens her look.
- Ring – This stacked ring set compliments the necklace and earrings, and it’s cute to boot.
Here are six other leopard layers under $75 that would look great over a black dress.